- Make homemade chili in only 30 minutes with this smoky medley of chili pepper, garlic and chipotle. Also makes an amazing dip or seasoning for sweet potato fries.
- Use in place of chili powder in your favorite chili recipe and serve with our warm Bountiful Beer Bread®.
- Sprinkle on sweet potato fries.
- Stir into ground beef while browning to spice up tacos, burritos or enchiladas.
- Sprinkle into chili, soups, sauces and stews.
- One capful equals about 2 tablespoons seasoning.
- Item: 344307
Simple Wahoo! Chili
3-4 tablespoons Wahoo! Chili Seasoning
1 pound ground beef, browned
1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
2 (16 ounce) cans kidney beans, rinsed and drained
1 cup water
1. In large saucepan, combine ingredients.
2. Simmer 30 minutes.
Makes 4-6 servings.
INGREDIENTS: Dehydrated vegetables (chile pepper, garlic), spices, salt, sugar, chipotle chili, steak-flavored base (salt, dextrose, hydrolyzed soy protein, onion powder, cornstarch, beef extract [wheat], autolyzed yeast, sugar, spices), paprika (color), hydrolyzed soy protein, calcium silicate (no more than 2% to prevent caking), caramel color.
CONTAINS: Wheat and soy.
Manufactured in a facility that processes egg, milk and fish.
Contains bioengineered food ingredients.