- Did you know 1 teaspoonful = 1 clove of garlic? No more peeling or chopping! Keep it handy on your stovetop for everyday cooking, or mix it with mayo and sour cream for a savory dip. Serves 128. (4.5 oz.).
- Mediterranean Meatball Soup: Turkey meatballs made with Garlic Garlic Seasoning and simmered with veggies and beans. Also features Spinach & Herb Seasoning.
- Sprinkle into your favorite soups and stews.
- Stir 2 tablespoons into 1½ pounds ground beef for meatloaf and burgers.
- Add a burst of flavor to pasta salads and deviled eggs.
- Item: 163109
Garlic Garlic Dip
2 tablespoons Garlic Garlic Seasoning
½ cup mayonnaise*
½ cup sour cream*
1. Combine ingredients; blend well.
2. Chill 2 hours.
Makes about 1 cup dip.
* Lighten it up: use light mayonnaise and sour cream instead.
INGREDIENTS: Minced garlic, minced onion, salt, garlic powder, chives, spices, citric acid.
Manufactured in a facility that processes wheat, milk, egg, soy, tree nuts and fish.
Certified Kosher-parve by Kof-K
No gluten ingredients