- Old-world goodness in only 15 minutes, bubbling with savory Italian herbs and spices. Just add crushed tomatoes and simmer for home-style marinara sauce your whole family will love. Serves 14. (5.1 oz.).
- Mama Mia Penne with Turkey Meatballs: Turkey meatballs flavored with Mama Mia Marinara Sauce Mix and simmered in Mama Mia Marinara and served over penne.
- Make mini pizzas using English muffins as the crust. Layer with your favorite pizza toppings.
- Sprinkle over fresh veggies before roasting.
- item: 748702
¼ cup Mama Mia Marinara Sauce Mix
1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
1. In medium saucepan, combine ingredients. Bring to a low boil; reduce heat.
2. Cover; simmer 10 minutes. Spoon over pasta.
Makes about 4 cups sauce.
INGREDIENTS: Cane sugar, dehydrated onion and garlic, salt, spices, hydrolyzed soy protein, sugar, maltodextrin, rendered chicken fat, onion powder, turmeric (color), extractives of celery.
Manufactured in a facility that processes wheat, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, milk and egg.
No gluten ingredients