- Pour this Smoky Bacon BBQ Sauce over grilled meats or on sandwiches. This hearty, thick, smoky, bacon-flavored sauce goes great with ribs, pork chops, burgers and chicken. Serves 12. (12 fl. oz.).
- BBQ Bacon Pork Tenderloin: This quick & easy recipe is sure to become a family fave. Pork tenderloin wrapped in bacon, baked and finished with Smoky Bacon BBQ Sauce. Also features Ultimate Steak™ Seasoning.
- Add to baked beans, sloppy joes and pulled pork.
- Drizzle over ham and pineapple kabobs.
- Blend into burgers before grilling; add more as a sauce later.
INGREDIENTS: Tomato paste (tomatoes, salt, citric acid), molasses, brown sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce from concentrate (vinegar, molasses, corn syrup, water, salt, caramel color, garlic powder, sugar, spices, tamarind, natural flavor), soy sauce (water, soybeans, wheat, salt), salt, rice starch, natural smoke flavor, chipotle powder, parsley, natural bacon flavor, garlic, onion, chili powder, spice.
CONTAINS: Soy and wheat.
Manufactured in a facility that processes milk and fish.