- A cantina-inspired mild blend of Mexican spices, garlic, chile, paprika and herbs. Batch-cook taco meat to have on hand for burritos, nachos, quesadillas and more. Comes with a recipe booklet. (8.7 oz.)
- Mini Beef Tostadas: Mini tortillas topped with refried beans, taco meat prepared with Mom’s Favorite Taco Seasoning and cheese. Baked and topped with seasoned sour cream and toppings of choice.
- For a 7-layer dip, combine 1 tablespoon Mom’s Favorite Taco Seasoning with 1 cup sour cream. On large flat serving dish, layer refried beans, salsa, sour cream mixture, shredded lettuce, shredded Cheddar cheese, sliced black olives, and diced fresh tomatoes. Serve with tortilla chips.
- For a Mexican twist to burgers, add 2 tablespoons Mom’s Favorite Taco Seasoning to 1 pound of ground beef. Form into burgers and cook. Top with salsa, guacamole, lettuce, tomatoes or your favorite taco toppings.
- Item: 778809
Make & Freeze Taco Meat
4 pounds lean ground beef, turkey or chicken
2 cups water
10 tablespoons Mom’s Favorite Taco Seasoning
1. In a 5-quart or larger slow cooker, crumble ground beef. In medium bowl, whisk together water and seasoning. Pour over beef.
2. Cook on LOW 4 hours, stirring halfway through to
break up beef. Stir to combined; let cool.
3. Divide among 4 (1-quart) freezer bags (2 cups per bag).
Makes about 8 cups.
Prepare in a 6-quart or larger multi-cooker. Pressure cook on HIGH 7 minutes. Do a quick pressure release. Stir and crumble. If too watery, set to Sear/Sauté on MED/HIGH and cook until desired consistency.
INGREDIENTS: Oats, salt, dehydrated garlic, onion and red chili pepper, paprika (color), black pepper, spices, citric acid.
Manufactured in a facility that processes wheat, milk, egg, soy and fish.
Certified Kosher-parve by Kof-K