Football Brownies Recipe
No one will pass on these football-shaped truffle fudge brownies made with black beans.
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, undrained
- White decorating icing with narrow tip
Special equipment needed: 2-1/3" x 1-1/3" football shaped or oval cookie cutter.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place undrained beans in a food processor or blender. Purée until smooth.
- Transfer bean purée to a large bowl. Add Truffle Fudge Brownie Mix (do not add butter or eggs from package directions). Stir to combine.
- Spread in a greased 8x8-inch baking pan. Bake 35-40 minutes. Cool completely. Cut out 15 (2-1/3 x 1-1/3-inch) football shapes with cookie cutter or free-hand.
- Decorate with icing to create laces and lines on footballs.
Makes 15 brownies.
Make ahead: Prepare through step 3 up to 1 day ahead. Store in an airtight container. Continue with step 4 when ready to serve.
Rated 4 out of 5 by MomsTS kitchen from Decadent brownie!! This brownie is incredibly rich & dense! Not sure if it's healthier but it will definitely be a repeat in our household!
Date published: 2017-02-10