Green Bean & Artichoke Casserole Recipe
A tasty side to serve with your next meal.
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 4 (14.5 oz.) cans french-style green beans, drained
- ½ cup chopped marinated artichoke hearts
- ½ cup shredded Italian-blend cheese, plus extra for garnish
- ½ cup Italian-style bread crumbs
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
Preheat oven to 350°. Combine ingredients; pour into a greased 8 x 8 baking pan. Garnish with extra cheese; cover with foil and bake 20 minutes. Uncover; bake an additional 10 minutes. Makes 5-6 servings.
Rated 5 out of 5 by mamielovests from So so good! I made this for Thanksgiving and it was the first side dish gone! so yummy and super easy.
Date published: 2017-11-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jjfontay from Delicious! This casserole is easy & taste delicious! It tastes like stuffed artichokes without all the work.
Date published: 2016-04-17