Grilled Italian Chicken & Tortellini Recipe
If you’re looking for easy outdoor cooking – you’ve come to the right recipe!
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1½ pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 6 pieces
- 6 (18x12-inch) pieces heavy-duty aluminum foil
- 12 ounces refrigerated or frozen cheese tortellini, thawed if frozen
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- In small bowl, combine first 2 ingredients; set aside.
- Place one chicken breast in the center of each sheet of foil; season with Ultimate Steak Seasoning. Arrange tortellini around chicken; top with tomatoes and olives. Bring together 2 opposite sides of foil; seal edges, making a ½-inch fold. Fold again, allowing space for heat circulation. Fold each side to seal.
- Prepare grill to medium heat. Place packets on grill. Grill, rotating occasionally (do not flip over or juices may be lost), until internal temperature of chicken reaches 165°F on an instant-read food thermometer, about 14-18 minutes.
Wine Pairing: Chianti Classico or Sangiovese.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Prepare through step 2. Place foil packets in 2 (1-gallon) freezer bags. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Continue with step 3.
Nutrition per Serving: