Ham & Swiss Crustless Quiche Recipe
- 8 large eggs
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 cup frozen diced potatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) package diced ham (1½ cups)
- 1½ cups shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, whisk eggs and next 3 ingredients; stir in potatoes, ham and 1 cup cheese.
- Pour mixture into a greased 8x8-inch baking pan. Bake 45-50 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven; sprinkle with remaining ½ cup cheese. Bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut into squares and serve.
Makes 6 servings. Serve with fresh fruit and toast.
Make ahead & freeze: Prepare step 1; pour into a gallon freezer bag. Place ½ cup cheese in a quart freezer bag. Place both bags in a gallon freezer bag. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Preheat oven to 350°F and continue with step 2.