Loaded Cheese Steak Dip Recipe
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- ½ small onion, diced
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded Italian cheese
- 8 ounces sirloin steak, cooked and cubed
- Preheat oven to 350°F;. In medium non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, sauté peppers and onions until softened.
- In large bowl, combine Philly Cheese Steak Warm Dip Mix, cream cheese and Italian cheese. Stir in steak, peppers and onions.
- Place mixture in a greased baking dish. Bake 20 minutes or heat in microwave until hot. Serve warm with sliced bread. Makes 8-10 servings.
Rated 5 out of 5 by tsvgabbai from best dip ever! I've made this recipe several times now! It's very easy to make! I've made it with green peppers instead of red before. Both times I've made this dip I used frozen sliced steaks instead of sirloin beef pieces. So much easier and quicker than cooking beef cubes!
Date published: 2017-12-20