Mushroom Swiss Burgers Recipe
- 1½ pounds lean ground beef
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced fresh button mushrooms
- 6 hamburger buns, toasted
- Lettuce, tomato slices, optional
- In medium bowl, combine ground beef and about half the Shallot Tarragon Compound Butter Mix; salt and pepper as desired. Form into 6 patties.
- Prepare grill to medium heat. Place patties on grill. Grill, turning once, until internal temperature reaches 165°F on an instant-read food thermometer, about 8-10 minutes. Top with cheese slices.
- Meanwhile, in medium skillet, heat Avocado Oil over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms; pepper as desired. Sauté until lightly browned, about 5-6 minutes. Stir in Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar of Modena and remaining Shallot Tarragon Compound Butter Mix; salt as desired. Continue sautéing until liquid is absorbed.
- Place lettuce and tomatoes on buns, if desired; top with burgers and mushrooms.
Makes 6 servings.
Serve with Creamy Balsamic Herb Dressing for dipping fresh veggies or French fries or drizzling over a green salad.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Prepare step 1. Place patties in a gallon freezer bag between sheets of wax paper. Place remaining Shallot Tarragon Compound Butter Mix in a quart freezer bag. Place both bags in a gallon freezer bag. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Continue with step 2.