Open-Faced Egg Rolls Recipe
- 16 wonton wrappers
- Olive oil spray
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken (such as deli rotisserie chicken)
- 5 tablespoons store-bought sesame ginger salad dressing, divided
- 2 cups broccoli slaw mix, roughly chopped
- 3 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- Special Equipment: Silicone Bar Pan
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray both sides of wonton wrappers with olive oil spray; form into wells of Silicone Bar Pan, creating a rectangular cup. Bake 7-9 minutes or until golden brown and crispy (cover with foil if edges are getting too brown). Cool.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, toss chicken with Red Raspberry Sriracha Sauce and 2 tablespoons sesame ginger dressing; salt and pepper as desired. In another medium bowl, combine broccoli slaw, green onions and remaining 3 tablespoons salad dressing; salt and pepper as desired.
- Remove cooled wonton cups from pan. Fill with chicken mixture and top with slaw. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Makes 12 servings.
Make Ahead: Prepare step 1 and 2 up to 4 hours ahead. When step 1 is cool, store in an airtight container at room temperature. Place step 2 in separate storage containers and refrigerate. Continue with step 3 just before serving.
Rated 5 out of 5 by SimplyChrystal from Super easy and super yummy These are so easy to make. I ended up adding another dab of the sauce to the top. Just what it needed
Date published: 2017-03-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by Remmusumi from They taste even better than they look! I was so excited to see Raspberry and Siracha partnered together in a sauce. We tried these Open Faced Eggrolls and they were amazing! Tons of flavor and soooo easy to make!
Date published: 2017-03-07