Philly Chicken Pasta Recipe
- 4 ounces pasta (penne, rotini, bowtie)
- 2 servings leftover Philly Cheese Chicken
- ¼-½ cup milk
- Shredded Parmesan cheese, chopped tomatoes, chopped fresh parsley, optional
This is a leftover recipe for Philly Cheese Chicken Sandwiches.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain. Add back to pan.
- Stir in leftover Philly Cheese Chicken and enough milk to create desired consistency. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, until heated through.
- Serve garnished with cheese, tomatoes and parsley, if desired.
Makes 2 servings.
Work Lunch Suggestion: Prepare step 1. Combine with step 2 and divide between 2 microwave-safe storage containers. Place garnishes in 2 small storage containers, if desired. Refrigerate containers up to 1 day. Microwave pasta on HIGH 1-2 minutes, or until hot.