Pizza Pasta Bake Recipe
Pizza enthusiasts and pasta lovers alike will love this Pizza Pasta Bake.
- 12 ounces uncooked rotini pasta
- ¾ cup mini turkey pepperoni
- 8 ounces ground Italian turkey sausage or pork sausage
- 1 (15 ounce) container whole milk ricotta cheese
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In a greased 13x9-inch baking dish, layer uncooked pasta and pepperoni. Pinch off bite-size pieces of sausage and place over top of pasta. Dollop with ricotta cheese.
- In large bowl, whisk together crushed tomatoes, water and Cheesy Pizza Warm Dip Mix. Evenly pour over pasta. Cover and bake 40 minutes.
- Stir and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Continue baking, uncovered, 15-20 minutes or until pasta is desired doneness.
Serve with garlic bread and a green salad.
Wine Pairing: Shiraz
Nutrition per Serving:
Calories: 520 Total Fat: 18g Sat. Fat: 9g Cholest: 95mg Sodium: 1,220mg Carbs: 56g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 9g Protein: 33g