Roasted Brussels Sprouts Recipe
These Brussels sprouts have a ton of flavor! Inspired by Jill herself.
- 2 pounds fresh Brussels sprouts, cleaned, trimmed and cut in half lengthwise
- ¾ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- ½ pound bacon slices, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. In a gallon freezer bag, combine first 5 ingredients. Seal well and toss to coat.
- Transfer to prepared baking sheet. Spread into a single layer. Bake 10 minutes. Stir and sprinkle with cheese; continue baking 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in large skillet over medium-high heat, sauté bacon until crispy. Using a slotted spoon, transfer to clean paper towels to drain. Sprinkle bacon over sprouts.
Makes 6 servings.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Brusselsproutfan from Brussels Sprouts Rock I never liked Brussels sprouts but this Tastefully Simple recipe has changed all that. I served them at Christmas dinner and they were a huge hit.
Date published: 2017-12-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by beachmomx2 from Delicious brussel sprouts I like brussel sprouts but my family is not a big fan. When I prepared this recipe the entire dish was eaten without any complaints.
Date published: 2017-09-09