- In a 3-quart or larger slow cooker, combine pork, pepper and onions. Remove 1 tablespoon Southwest Slow Cooker Sauce Mix from packet and set aside. In small bowl, whisk together remaining Southwest Slow Cooker Sauce Mix and beer. Pour over roast. Cook on LOW 6-8 hours or HIGH 3-4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Remove roast and vegetables from slow cooker; shred pork. Set aside.
- In medium microwave-safe bowl, microwave cream cheese on HIGH 1 minute. Whisk in milk and remaining 1 tablespoon Southwest Slow Cooker Sauce Mix. Microwave 1 minute; whisk vigorously until smooth. Whisk in ½ cup cheese. Microwave 1 minute or until smooth.
- Lay out half the tortilla chips on a large rimmed baking sheet. Layer with half the pork and vegetables, half the cream cheese mixture and ¾ cup cheese. Repeat layers. Bake 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with desired toppings and serve with sour cream, guacamole and salsa, if desired.
Makes 10-12 servings.
Prepare through step 2 and refrigerated, covered, up to 2 days ahead.