Sriracha Shrimp Crostini Recipe
Kick up girls' night a notch with this delicious Sriracha Shrimp Crostini - it's easy but will impress your friends!
- ¾ cup water
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- Kosher or sea salt, optional
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped resh dill
- 12 ounces cooked shrimp, peeled and chopped
- ½ cup diced celery
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- Fresh dill sprigs, optional
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Reserve ¼ cup Multi-Grain Beer Bread Mix. Place remaining mix in large bowl with water and 2 tablespoons olive oil. Mix until a soft dough forms. Cover with plastic wrap and let rest 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle reserved bread mix on a clean work surface. Roll dough into a 1/8-inch thick rectangle. Trim to create straight edges. Cut into 12 squares, cut squares diagonally to create 24 triangles. Transfer to a greased large baking sheet. Lightly brush with remaining oil and sprinkle with salt, if desired. Bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely.
- In medium bowl, combine mayonnaise with next 4 ingredients; whisk until well combined. Stir in shrimp, celery and onions. Salt and pepper as desired. Top crostinis with shrimp salad. Garnish with dill, if desired.
Makes 12 servings.
Make Ahead: Prepare salad in step 3 up to 1 day ahead. Store crostinis in an airtight container; store salad in an airtight container in refrigerator. Continue with step 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Crostinis are delicious I made the crostinis. I didn't make the shrimp salad. The crostinis are delicious and could be topped with just about anything. I made them for a cheese plate with brie they were easy and perfect. I got 36 large crostinis from a box which made me very happy because the recipe says 24. See photo for size.
Date published: 2017-07-23