Sunny Lemon Blueberry Bars Recipe
These bars are bursting with fresh blueberries and a hint of lemon with a crumb topper.
- ¾ cup butter, softened + 2 tablespoons butter, melted, divided
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- 1 (6 ounce) package fresh blueberries
- ¼ cup sweetened coconut flakes
- ¼ cup quick cooking oats
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1-2 tablespoons water
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, combine Sunny Lemon Pound Cake & Icing Mix packet 1, ¾ cup softened butter and egg with a fork until crumbly. Gently blend in chocolate chips. Reserve ½ cup of crumbs.
- Press remaining crumbs in a greased 13x9-inch baking pan. Top with blueberries. Combine reserved crumbs with coconut, oats, pecans and brown sugar; sprinkle over blueberries.
- Bake 30-35 minutes. Cool completely. In small bowl, combine Sunny Lemon Pound Cake & Icing Mix packet 2 with remaining 2 tablespoons melted butter and water; whisk until smooth. Drizzle over top of bars.
Makes 24 bars.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sue the experimenter from Missing Ingredient Made the Sunny Lemon Blueberry Bars. Calls for 1/4 C. coconut but the recipe does NOT indicate when/where to add it. I assumed it goes in the crumb topping??
Date published: 2017-07-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by mamie3 from Best dessert I have ever had I love lemon and Blueberry, Had this at a friends house and was the best dessert I have ever had in a home or a restaurant. It should be illegal.
Date published: 2017-06-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by JJJJ from Delicious! Will make again! So yummy! Delicious! Will make again and so easy!!
Date published: 2016-08-05