Truffle Fudge Truffles Recipe
A chocolate lovers dream. These homemade truffles will impress and delight your family or holiday dinner guests.
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) melted butter
- 2 eggs
- About 1 lb. chocolate almond bark
- Preheat oven to 350°. Prepare Truffle Fudge Brownie Mix as directed with butter and eggs; bake for 28-29 minutes. Don’t overbake.
- Let cooked brownies stand until cool enough to handle with bare hands (about 10-15 minutes). (If brownies are too cool, they won’t hold together.)
- Working from outside of the pan to the center, roll warm brownies into 1-inch balls; place on waxed paper or lightly greased foil on a baking sheet. Refrigerate about 1 hour or until firm.
- In a small, deep dish, melt chocolate almond bark in microwave as directed on package. Dip truffles into melted chocolate with a spoon; roll to coat. Shake off excess melted chocolate; place back on waxed paper or foil.
- While chocolate is still wet, decorate with colored sprinkles, chopped nuts or a drizzle of melted white almond bark.
Makes about 42 truffles.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Busymombaker from Easy and delicious Made these truffles and sprinkled them with red and green colored sugar spinkles. They won't even make it to my first Christmas party because my family has eaten them all! Will make again!!
Date published: 2016-12-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by KKiel from The perfect treat for chocolate lovers! I made these truffles for Christmas and received a ton of compliments! They were so easy to make and decorate. I had people asking where I bought them! These yummy truffles are perfect for any occasion. This is one of my favorite recipes from Tastefully Simple!
Date published: 2016-02-29