Watermelon, Prosciutto & Feta Kabobs Recipe
Perfect for appetizer, dessert or side dish, these pretty skewers add flavor and color anywhere in the meal.
- 24 fresh mint leaves
- 2 (3 ounce) packages prosciutto slices, slices cut in half crosswise
- 1 (8 ounce) container feta cheese, cut into 24 cubes
- 24 cubes watermelon
- 24 (6-inch) wooden skewers
- Cracked black pepper
- No bake/cook
- Thread mint, prosciutto, feta and watermelon on skewers.
- Arrange on serving platter. Drizzle with Melon Poppy Vinaigrette. Sprinkle with cracked pepper.