- A seasonal favorite! Simmer up this hearty soup on the stovetop or in the slow cooker. A creamy comfort food simmering with hearty wild rice, creamy broth, almonds and tender veggies. Just add water. Serves 5.
- Serve with our Bountiful Beer Bread®.
- Stir in cooked chicken, turkey, ground beef, sausage or ham.
- For slow cooker preparation, cook on LOW for 2-3 hours.
- Add mixed or leftover vegetables to simmering soup.
- Combine soup mix with 5 cups water and 2 cups chicken or ham in your slow cooker. Cover; cook on LOW 3-4 hours for the ultimate comfort food.
- Stir in 1 tablespoon of Rustic Herb Seasoning and a handful of cooked chicken for the taste and aroma of Thanksgiving dinner.
- Item: 327307
1 package Creamy Wild Rice Soup Mix
5 cups hot water
1. In large saucepan over medium heat, whisk together Creamy Wild Rice Soup Mix and hot water.
2. Bring to a simmer. Simmer, covered, 45 minutes, stirring occasionally. Do not boil.
Makes about 5 servings.
INGREDIENTS: Wild and white rice, modified cornstarch, nonfat milk, dehydrated chicken meat, canola oil, corn syrup solids, salt, chicken fat, dehydrated vegetables (onions, carrots, celery, red bell peppers, parsley, garlic), hydrolyzed corn protein, sugar, dipotassium and disodium phosphate, dextrose, sodium caseinate, torula yeast, yeast extract, maltodextrin, almonds, xanthan gum, mono- and diglycerides, natural flavor, turmeric extract (color), silicon dioxide (anticaking), spices.
CONTAINS: Milk and almond.
Manufactured in a facility that processes peanut, egg, wheat, soy, fish, shellfish and tree nuts.
No gluten ingredients.