- One-pot easy and the ultimate comfort food. This creamy, full-flavored soup is rich with wild rice, chicken and a medley of vegetables and seasonings. Add fresh mushrooms or cooked ham, poultry or sausage for an even heartier meal. Just add water and simmer. Serves 5. (6 oz.) Seasonal item. Item: 327307
- Creamy Wild Rice Stuffing: Bacon and dried cranberries are added to create this flavorful stuffing, which also features our Garlic Garlic™ Seasoning and Onion Onion™ Seasoning.
- Add mixed or leftover vegetables to simmering soup.
- Combine soup mix with 5 cups water and 2 cups chicken or ham in your slow cooker. Cover; cook on LOW 3-4 hours for the ultimate comfort food.
- Stir in 1 tablespoon of Rustic Herb Seasoning and a handful of cooked chicken for the taste and aroma of Thanksgiving dinner.
product details & suggested uses:
- White and wild rice, modified corn starch, nonfat milk, dehydrated chicken meat, canola oil, corn syrup solids, salt, chicken fat, dehydrated vegetables (onions, carrots, celery, red bell peppers, garlic, parsley), hydrolyzed corn gluten, sugar, disodium inosinate and disodium guanylate, dipotassium and disodium phosphate, dextrose, sodium caseinate, torula yeast and autolyzed yeast extract, almonds, soy flour, xanthan gum, mono- and diglycerides, natural flavor (contains wheat), turmeric extract (color), spices.
- Contains: Milk, soy, wheat and almond.
- Manufactured in a facility that processes peanut, egg, fish, shellfish and tree nuts