- Add avocados and water for perfect guac every time, loaded with tomatoes, mild green chiles and a refreshing hint of lime. Scoop with chips, or dollop onto nachos, burgers and tacos. Serves 16. (2 – 1 oz. packets) Seasonal item.
- Stir ¼ cup fresh, diced tomatoes into prepared guacamole.
- Stir 2 cups ranch dressing into prepared guacamole for a creamy avocado dressing. Thin with milk to desired consistency.
- Combine 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes and 1 packet seasoning for a simple salsa. Chill before serving.
- Item: 288208
1 packet Giddyup Guacamole Mix™
3 tablespoons water
2-3 ripe avocados
1. Combine first two ingredients; let stand 15 minutes.
2. Cut avocados in half; scoop out pulp and add to
guacamole seasoning mixture. Mash with a fork
to desired consistency.
3. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes before serving.
Makes about 1 cup guacamole.
INGREDIENTS: Maltodextrin, dehydrated onion, tomato and green chiles, dextrose, salt, spices, citric acid, lime juice concentrate, extractives of cilantro, not more than 2% tricalcium phosphate added to prevent caking.
Manufactured in a facility that processes soy, wheat, milk, fish, shellfish, tree nuts and egg.
No gluten ingredients.