- Gorgeous, thick and succulent, this rich teriyaki sauce swirls with honey, ginger and sesame seeds. Brush onto chicken, pour over salmon or add to stir-fry dishes and noodle bowls. Serves 16. (8 fl. oz.).
- Slow Cooker Beef & Broccoli: Beef flank steak and broccoli slow cooked with Honey Teriyaki Sauce and served over rice. Also features Vidalia® Onion Dressing, Onion Onion™ Seasoning and Garlic Garlic™ Seasoning.
- Pour over ribs in your slow cooker.
- For a delicious, fresh salad, stir into a mixture of shredded cabbage, diced chicken, water chestnuts, chopped asparagus and sliced green onions. Garnish with sesame seeds.
- Brush onto bacon-wrapped cubed chicken bites; bake at 375°F 20-25 minutes.
- Item: 236100
INGREDIENTS: Brown sugar, soy sauce (water, wheat, soybeans, salt, alcohol [to retain freshness]), water, honey, distilled vinegar, modified tapioca starch, sesame oil (toasted sesame oil, canola oil), canola oil, sesame seeds, garlic, citric acid, ginger powder
CONTAINS: Wheat and soy.
Manufactured in a facility that processes peanut, tree nuts, milk, egg and fish.