Savory Slow-Cooked Beef & Vegetables Recipe
- 1 (2½ pound) boneless beef chuck roast
- 2 pounds baby red potatoes, halved
- 1 (1 pound) bag baby carrots
- 4 ribs celery, cut into 2-inch lengths
- Slow Cooker
- Sprinkle both sides of roast with Garlic Garlic™ Seasoning; salt and pepper as desired.
- Grease a 5-quart or larger slow cooker with 1 teaspoon Roasted Garlic Infused Oil. Place roast in slow cooker; add half the potatoes around roast. Top with carrots, celery, remaining potatoes and Savory Wild Mushroom Slow-Cooker Sauce.
- Cover; cook on LOW 7-9 hours or until beef and vegetables are fork tender. Remove from slow cooker, pour sauce over roast and vegetables. Salt and pepper as desired.
Makes 6 servings. Serve with dinner rolls.
Variation: Use heirloom carrots and purple potatoes, if desired.
Make ahead & freeze: Prepare step 1; place in a gallon freezer bag with Savory Wild Mushroom Slow-Cooker Sauce. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Continue with step 2.