- The garden-fresh flavors of spinach, garlic and dill Mix with mayo and sour cream for an irresistible spinach dip, or sprinkle on burgers, eggs, pasta and rice. Favorite since 1995.
- Make Ahead Spinach & Herb Meatballs: These batch cooked turkey meatballs are mixed with spinach, mushrooms and Spinach & Herb Seasoning. Also featuring Onion Onion™ Seasoning, Garlic Garlic™ Seasoning and Seasoned Salt.
- Use to season your favorite egg bake or quiche.
- For an easy appetizer, combine 2 teaspoons Spinach & Herb Seasoning, 8 ounces softened cream cheese and 1 tablespoon Onion Onion™ Seasoning. Spread on thin squares of prepared Bountiful Beer Bread Mix® and top with slices of roasted red pepper.
- Toss seasoning with hot fettuccine, rice or steamed vegetables.
- Item: 151107
2 tablespoons Spinach & Herb Seasoning
½ cup mayonnaise*
½ cup sour cream*
1. Combine ingredients; blend well.
2. Chill 2 hours.
Makes 1 cup dip.
* Lighten it up: Use light mayonnaise and sour cream instead.
INGREDIENTS: Spinach flakes, onion, minced green onion, dill, garlic.
Manufactured in a facility that processes egg, milk, soy, wheat and fish.
No gluten ingredients.
Certified Kosher-parve by Kof-K