- The garden-fresh flavors of spinach, garlic and dill Mix with mayo and sour cream for an irresistible spinach dip, or sprinkle on burgers, eggs, pasta and rice. Favorite since 1995. Serves 84. (1.5 oz.).
- Make Ahead Spinach & Herb Meatballs: These batch cooked turkey meatballs are mixed with spinach, mushrooms and Spinach & Herb Seasoning. Also featuring Onion Onion™ Seasoning, Garlic Garlic™ Seasoning and Seasoned Salt.
- Use to season your favorite egg bake or quiche.
- For an easy appetizer, combine 2 teaspoons Spinach & Herb Seasoning, 8 ounces softened cream cheese and 1 tablespoon Onion Onion™ Seasoning. Spread on thin squares of prepared Bountiful Beer Bread Mix® and top with slices of roasted red pepper.
- Toss seasoning with hot fettuccine, rice or steamed vegetables.
- Item: 151108
2 tablespoons Spinach & Herb Seasoning
½ cup mayonnaise*
½ cup sour cream*
1. Combine ingredients; blend well.
2. Chill 2 hours.
Makes 1 cup dip.
* Lighten it up: Use light mayonnaise and sour cream instead.
INGREDIENTS: Spinach flakes, onion, minced green onion, dill, garlic.
Manufactured in a facility that processes egg, milk, soy, wheat and fish.
No gluten ingredients.
Certified Kosher-parve by Kof-K