- If a warm hug was a dessert, this is what it would taste like: rich and cozy brown sugar flavor topped with a dusting of snowy sugar. Give it a starring role on the holiday dessert tray or bake it up for school lunches and anytime snacking. Simply add butter, egg and water. Serves 10. Kosher.
- Brown Sugar Toffee Chocolate Chip Cookies: Brown Sugar Caramel Pound Cake Mix prepared as cookie dough with English toffee bits and chocolate chips. Can make dough ahead, roll into balls and freeze.
- Prepare in our Silicone Bar Pan. Bake 25 minutes.
- Mix packet 2 with 1 tablespoon heavy cream. Drizzle over cake.
- Toast cake slices in a skillet, top with ice cream and warm caramel.
- Cube cake. Layer with sautéed apples and whipped cream.
- Item: 784240
Brown Sugar Caramel Pound Cake Mix
1 cup water
6 tablespoons butter, melted and cooled
1 large egg, beaten
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, combine Brown Sugar Caramel Pound Cake Mix packet 1, water, butter and egg. Mix until combined.
- Transfer to a greased 9x5-inch loaf pan. Bake 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted
in center comes out clean.
- Cool completely. Remove cake from pan. Dust with desired amount of Packet 2.
Do not eat raw batter.
INGREDIENTS: Packet 1: Wheat flour, sugar, molasses powder (molasses, maltodextrin), brown sugar, modified cornstarch, baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, cornstarch, monocalcium phosphate), natural flavors, salt, sodium bicarbonate.
Packet 2: Confectioner’s sugar (sugar, cornstarch).
Manufactured in a facility that processes egg, milk and soy.
Certified Kosher-parve by the OU.