- Oh, my … you’ll love this chai! With a cozy blend of black tea, cinnamon and spices, this creamy favorite is delicious served warm or blended with ice. Just add water or milk. Skip the coffeehouse drive-thru and stir up your favorite bevvie at home. Serves 9.
- Mix with whipped topping and dollop on Nana’s Apple Cake®.
- Blend into your favorite cream cheese frosting to top carrot cake.
- Mix 3 tablespoons into sugar cookie dough before baking.
- Whip 3 tablespoons into any instant pudding before chilling.
- Add 3 tablespoons to malts or milkshakes.
- Sprinkle on buttered toast or add to French toast batter.
- Top coffee or cocoa with a dollop of whipped topping; sprinkle with Oh My! Chai.
- Stir into hot chocolate.
- Prepare with hot milk to make it extra creamy.
- For delicious after-dinner drinks, add a splash of butterscotch or peppermint schnapps.
- Item: 348109
Oh My! Chai®
Combine 3 tablespoons Oh My! Chai with 6 ounces hot water.
Makes 1 serving.
Oh My! Chai Frappé
Mix 6 tablespoon Oh My! Chai with 5 ounces cold milk and 1½ cups ice in a blender.
Makes 2 servings.
INGREDIENTS:Sugar, nonfat milk, creamer (coconut oil, maltodextrin, sodium caseinate, contains 2% or less of mono- and diglycerides [with citric acid to preserve freshness], silicon dioxide [flow agent]), black tea, honey powder (cane sugar, honey), spices, silicon dioxide (anticaking), natural flavor, xanthan gum, carrageenan, medium chain triglycerides.
Manufactured in a facility that processes wheat, soy, tree nuts, fish, shellfish and egg.
No gluten ingredients.
Contains bioengineered food ingredients.
Certified Kosher-dairy by CRC.