- As the sweet and spice-infused aroma rises from a steaming mug of Oh My! Chai, you sigh and lean back into your coziest chair at the end of a hectic day. This soothing blend of black tea, cinnamon and warm spices isn’t your ordinary chai tea – it’s the essence of comfort. Just add water. Serves 5. Kosher.
- Mix with whipped topping and dollop on Nana’s Apple Cake®.
- Blend into your favorite cream cheese frosting to top carrot cake.
- Mix 3 tablespoons into sugar cookie dough before baking.
- Whip 3 tablespoons into any instant pudding before chilling.
- Add 3 tablespoons to malts or milkshakes.
- Sprinkle on buttered toast or add to French toast batter.
- Top coffee or cocoa with a dollop of whipped topping; sprinkle with Oh My! Chai.
- Stir into hot chocolate.
- Prepare with hot milk to make it extra creamy.
- For delicious after-dinner drinks, add a splash of butterscotch or peppermint schnapps.
- Item: 348109
5 tablespoons Oh My! Chai® Drink Mix
1¼ cups hot water
Combine ingredients in a mug. Stir to dissolve.
Makes 1 serving.
INGREDIENTS: Sugar, nonfat milk, creamer (coconut oil, maltodextrin, sodium caseinate, contains 2% or less of mono- and diglycerides [with citric acid to preserve freshness], and silicon dioxide [flow agent]), black tea, honey powder (cane sugar, honey), spices, natural flavor, xanthan gum, silicon dioxide (anticaking), carrageenan, medium chain triglycerides.
Manufactured in a facility that processes egg, fish, soy, sesame, shellfish, tree nuts and wheat.
No gluten ingredients.
Certified Kosher-parve by the CRC