- Spoon up this creamy, hearty mixture of potatoes, Cheddar cheese and onions. Just add water. Favorite since 1997. Serves 12. Value Pack (2-7.1 oz. packs).
- Bacon Potato Quiche: This warm, flavorful quiche is perfect for family or guests. Also features Garlic Garlic™ Seasoning and Spinach & Herb Seasoning.
- Make beer cheese soup by replacing 1 cup water with 1 cup beer. Garnish with popcorn.
- Use as a base for pot pies by adding cooked chicken and veggies.
- Stir in 1 tablespoon Garlic Garlic™ Seasoning or Bacon Bacon™.
- Item: 168090
1 package Perfectly Potato Cheddar Soup Mix
6 cups cold water
1. In large saucepan over medium heat, whisk soup Perfectly Potato Cheddar Soup Mix into cold water.
2. Simmer, uncovered, 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Salt and pepper to taste.
Makes about 6 servings.
INGREDIENTS: Dehydrated potatoes, creamer (sunflower oil, corn syrup solids, sodium caseinate, mono- and diglycerides, dipotassium phosphate, contains 2% or less of tricalcium phosphate, soy lecithin, tocopherols [to protect flavor]), food starch-modified, cheese powder (Cheddar cheese [milk, salt, cheese cultures, enzymes], whey, buttermilk, salt, disodium phosphate), cornstarch, hydrolyzed corn protein, chicken fat, potassium chloride, natural flavors, dehydrated carrots, dehydrated onion, sugar, less than 2% of yeast extract, spices, onion powder, oleoresin turmeric (color), silicon dioxide (anticaking).
CONTAINS: Milk and soy.
Manufactured in a facility that processes tree nuts, egg, fish, shellfish
No gluten ingredients.