Bacon Pepper Corn Recipe
Bacon Pepper Jam and red pepper transform corn from ordinary to a don't-miss side.
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen whole kernel corn, thawed and well drained
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ cup diced red bell pepper
- ½ cup sliced green onions
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Dry corn kernels with clean paper towels. In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add corn, peppers, onions and Garlic Pepper Seasoning. Sauté 5-6 minutes or until peppers are tender and corn is slightly browned.
- Stir in mayonnaise and Bacon Pepper Jam. Continue sautéing until hated through. Salt and pepper as desired.
Makes 6 servings.