Bacon Pepper Corn Recipe
Bacon Pepper Jam and red pepper transform corn from ordinary to a don't-miss side.
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen whole kernel corn, thawed and well drained
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ cup diced red bell pepper
- ½ cup sliced green onions
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Dry corn kernels with clean paper towels. In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add corn, peppers, onions and Garlic Pepper Seasoning. Sauté 5-6 minutes or until peppers are tender and corn is slightly browned.
- Stir in mayonnaise and Bacon Pepper Jam. Continue sautéing until hated through. Salt and pepper as desired.
Makes 6 servings.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Tina R from Brings your corn up several notches! I was unsure about this recipe, but I had received the Bacon Pepper Jam in a 10-day meal dinner box. The recipe that was suggested to use with this product I was not interested in so I came looking for another idea. This side dish was AMAZING! Fixed as a side with the Honey Teriyaki Grilled Salmon. Bring hum-drum corn up to a totally different level! Will definitely fix again. It does have a slight "kick" to it, so small children may not enjoy.
Date published: 2018-07-06