Beer Cheese Fondue Recipe
This cozy, crowd-pleasing fondue is easy to make ahead.
- 3 cups water
- 1 (12 ounce) can beer
- ½ (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Baguette slices, grapes, apple slices
- Little smoked sausages, cooked
- In large saucepan over medium heat, combine Perfectly Potato Cheddar Soup Mix, water and beer. Bring to a simmer, stirring occasionally; simmer 30 minutes. Cool slightly.
- Transfer to a blender (in batches, if needed) and blend until smooth. Pour back into pan. Stir in cheeses. Continue simmering until melted and smooth, stirring constantly. Salt and pepper as desired.
- Transfer to a fondue pot or slow cooker on warm. Serve with bread slices, grapes, apple slices and little smoked sausages.
Makes 12 servings.
Make Ahead: Make fondue up to 2 days ahead. Cool and refrigerate. When ready to serve, transfer to a saucepan and reheat over low heat, stirring frequently.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Veronica Hudson from Awesome Recipe I made this last evening and my family loved it. Awesome recipe.. Thanks for sharing/ https://goo.gl/pi8XSA
Date published: 2018-01-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by KiKiTS from Best and Easiest Fondue Ever!!!! Made this for my holiday entertaining party. It was a huge hit. Everyone loved it and is actually party of the game day fun package. Super easy and super yummy!
Date published: 2016-01-23