Pineapple Blackberry Margaritas Recipe
- 2-3 (6 ounce) containers fresh blackberries
- 1 cup tequila (8 ounces)
- 4 cups sparkling water, chilled
- Fresh mint leaves
- No bake/cook
Special Equipment: 2 ice cube trays
- Divide blackberries among 2 ice cube trays. Fill trays with water. Freeze 6-8 hours or up to overnight.
- In large pitcher, combine Pineapple Margarita Mix and tequila. Stir to dissolve. Refrigerate, covered, until ready to serve.
- Stir sparkling water into pitcher. Place ice cubes and mint leaves in glasses. Pour margarita mixture over ice cubes.
Makes 6-8 servings.
Make Ahead: Prepare through step 2 up to 1 day ahead.