Strawberry Watermelon Salad Recipe
Keep your cool with this colorful, flavorful fruit salad.
- 3 cups cubed watermelon
- 2 cups quartered fresh strawberries
- 1½ cups sliced cucumbers, slices cut in half
- 4 ounces traditional feta cheese, cubed
- ¼ cup roughly chopped fresh mint leaves
- ½ teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- Arugula leaves, optional
- No bake/cook
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients except arugula. Toss to coat.
- Serve over a bed of arugula leaves, if desired.
Nutrition per Serving: