Strawberry Watermelon Salad Recipe
Keep your cool with this colorful, flavorful fruit salad.
- 3 cups cubed watermelon
- 2 cups quartered fresh strawberries
- 1½ cups sliced cucumbers, slices cut in half
- 4 ounces traditional feta cheese, cubed
- ¼ cup roughly chopped fresh mint leaves
- ½ teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- Arugula leaves, optional
- No bake/cook
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients except arugula. Toss to coat.
- Serve over a bed of arugula leaves, if desired.
Nutrition per Serving:
Rated 5 out of 5 by Carol T from Great summer salad Made this salad for a luncheon. It was a hit. Made it again for the church potluck and again got rav reviews. Omitted the greens. I hope Tastefully Simple will bring the product back next summer. It is sad when I get attached to a product and it goes away forever :(
Date published: 2018-06-15
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ilts from Easy delicious summertime side! I made this for a picnic and ended up taking a few bites to test it of course. I couldn’t stop and had to go back to the store for more ingredients!! I ate almost ALL of it.
Date published: 2018-05-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by emhillmar from Great and refreshing! I served this tonight with its partner recipe - Ham & Cheese Egg Cups. I left out the bed of arugula. This was light, refreshing and very tasty! I will make this again!
Date published: 2018-03-25
Rated 4 out of 5 by TSfoodiefan from Great Spring Salad! It’s like a bite of spring! Very refreshing! Slightly adjusted by using a spring mix for the greens - excellent!
Date published: 2018-03-11