- This Italian classic is now one-pan easy! Simply toss together chicken breasts, zucchini and grape tomatoes with a flavor-packed seasoning blend, then spread in an even layer on a sheet pan and bake for 20 minutes. Top with marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese the last 5 minutes. A quick and delicious option for any weeknight dinner or special occasion. Serves 6.
- Item: 262208
ONE Pan Chicken Parmesan Mix
¼ cup olive oil
1½ pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 6 pieces, pounded to ¼-inch thick
2 medium zucchini, cut in half lengthwise, sliced 1-inch thick
1 (10 ounce) container grape tomatoes
½ cup marinara sauce
½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a gallon freezer bag, combine first 2 ingredients. Seal well and mix thoroughly. Add chicken, zucchini and tomatoes. Seal well and toss to coat well.
- Transfer to baking sheet in an even layer. Bake 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Top chicken with marinara and cheese. Continue baking until cheese is melted and internal temperature of chicken reaches 165°F on an instant-read food thermometer, about 5 minutes.
Makes about 6 servings.
INGREDIENTS: Bread crumbs (wheat flour, cane sugar, yeast, salt), minced onion, salt, Parmesan cheese (whey, maltodextrin, buttermilk, natural Parmesan cheese flavor, salt), Italian seasoning.
CONTAINS: Milk, soy and wheat.
Manufactured in a facility that processes tree nuts.