- In medium microwave-safe dish, combine ingredients.
- Microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds; stir and repeat until heated through.
- Stir before serving.
Makes about 1 cup dip.
*Lighten it up: Use light cream cheese instead.
More Ways to Mix It Up!
- Serve with apple slices and Twisty Grahams®.
- Spread prepared chilled dip on toasted cinnamon bread.
- Spread prepared chilled dip on sugar cookies. Top with your favorite fresh fruit.
- For dessert hand pies, place 1-2 teaspoons prepared chilled dip in the center of refrigerated biscuits. Fold in half, brush with melted butter and sprinkle with sugar. Bake according to biscuit package directions.