- A slice of chocolate heaven. Dreamy and decadent, this rich dessert is divine with whipped cream, fresh fruit or ice cream.
- Classy Double Chocolate Cheesecake: The perfect dessert to impress. Also features Creamy Caramel Sauce.
- Swirl Rhubarb Strawberry Fruit Spread through batter.
- For mini trifles, cut cake into cubes. In small, clear dishes, layer cake with whipped cream and fresh berries.
- Make a marble cake by pouring batter into a greased 13x9-inch baking pan; top with Absolutely Almond Pound Cake Mix™ batter. Swirl with a knife; bake at 350°F for 30-35 minutes.
- Item: 735318
- Packaging may vary.
1 package Classy Chocolate Pound Cake Mix
¾ cup water
¾ cup butter
1 large egg
- Preheat oven to 325°F. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; blend well. Do not overmix; batter will be lumpy.
- Spread batter in a greased 9x5-inch loaf pan. Bake 55-60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool completely. Remove from pan and slice. Makes about 11 servings.
High Altitude: Increase water by 2 tablespoons and add 1⁄3 cup flour. Bake at 325˚F for 55 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Do not eat raw batter.
INGREDIENTS: Sugar, bleached wheat flour, chocolate chips (sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, natural flavor), cocoa (processed with alkali), modified cornstarch, nonfat dry milk, natural flavors (milk), baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, cornstarch, monocalcium phosphate), wheat gluten, vegetable oil (canola oil and/or soybean oil), salt, DATEM (emulsifier).
CONTAINS: Milk, soy and wheat.
Manufactured in a facility that processes egg.
Certified Kosher-dairy by OU
Contains bioengineered food ingredients.