- A slice of chocolate heaven. Dreamy and decadent, this rich dessert is divine with whipped cream, fresh fruit or ice cream. Just add butter and water. Serves 11 (17 oz.)
- Classy Double Chocolate Cheesecake: The perfect dessert to impress. Also features Creamy Caramel Sauce.
- Swirl Rhubarb Strawberry Fruit Spread through batter.
- For mini trifles, cut cake into cubes. In small, clear dishes, layer cake with whipped cream and fresh berries.
- Make a marble cake by pouring batter into a greased 13x9-inch baking pan; top with Absolutely Almond Pound Cake Mix™ batter. Swirl with a knife; bake at 350°F for 30-35 minutes.
- Item: 735308
1 package Classy Chocolate Pound Cake Mix
1 cup water
¾ cup butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 325˚F. In a large bowl, combine ingredients; blend well. Do not over mix; batter will be lumpy. Spread batter into a greased 9x5-inch loaf pan.
2. Bake 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
3. Cool completely; remove from pan and slice.
Makes about 11 servings.
High Altitude: Increase water by 2 tablespoons and add ⅓ cup flour.
Do not eat raw batter.
INGREDIENTS: Sugar, bleached wheat flour, chocolate chips (sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, vanilla), cocoa (processed with alkali), modified cornstarch, nonfat dry milk, natural flavors (milk), baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, cornstarch, monocalcium phosphate), dried whole egg, wheat gluten, soybean oil, salt, DATEM (emulsifier), dried egg white.
CONTAINS: Wheat, soy, milk and egg.
Certified Kosher-dairy by OU