- Enjoy the slow-cooked, smoky, sweet ‘n tangy taste of the best Kansas City BBQ in an amazingly easy sheet pan meal. Simply toss together boneless chops, sweet potato and apples with our Kansas City Rub seasoning and a little ketchup, spread on a sheet pan and bake. Then enjoy the best BBQ in just 30 minutes! Serves 6.
- Item: 262210
ONE Pan Kansas City BBQ Mix
½ cup ketchup
¼ cup olive oil
6 boneless pork chops (about 1½ pounds)
2 medium apples, cored, sliced 1-inch thick
1 large sweet potato, sliced ½-inch thick, slices cut in half
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a gallon freezer bag, combine first 3 ingredients. Seal well and mix thoroughly. Add remaining ingredients. Seal well and toss to coat well.
- Transfer to baking sheet in an even layer. Bake 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and stir. Continue baking until potatoes are tender and internal temperature of pork reaches 155°F on an instant-read food thermometer, about 15 minutes.
Makes about 6 servings.
INGREDIENTS: Brown sugar (sugar, cane syrup), paprika, molasses powder (molasses, wheat starch, silicon dioxide [anticaking], sunflower, lecithin [processing aid]), salt, garlic powder, mustard, cumin, black pepper, cayenne pepper.
Manufactured in a facility that processes milk, soy and tree nuts.