Mango, Peach & Pineapple Salsa Recipe
A fresh, fruity salsa that is perfect with chips or awesome with your tacos, atop your grilled chicken or salmon.
- 2 ripe mangos, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 2 fresh peaches, halved, pitted and chopped
- 1 cup diced fresh pineapple
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 fresh jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- Tortilla Chips
- No bake/cook
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients except tortilla chips. Toss to coat. Salt and pepper as desired.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Serve salsa with tortilla chips.
Makes 12 servings.
Make Ahead: Prepare through step 2 up to 4 hours ahead. Continue with step 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by FarmersWife from Perfect Summer Salsa! This salsa is perfect for summer. Was delicious with tortilla chips and kicked up the flavor on chicken breast.
Date published: 2017-03-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by MAT1229 from Love the title--caught my attention! This is SO easy and scrumptious!!!! Thanks for sharing!
Date published: 2017-02-15