Salted Pretzel Pizza Recipe
All the goodness of pizza and pretzels together at one time.
- 2 cups warm water, divided
- 1½ tablespoons baking soda
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- Pizza toppings of your choice
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 425°. Prepare dough as directed and let rest 10-15 minutes. Combine 1 cup warm water and baking soda; set aside. Pat dough into a rimmed, greased baking sheet, working slightly up the sides. Brush soda water along the edges of dough; sprinkle with salt. Combine tomato sauce and marinara sauce mix; spread onto dough, avoiding the edges. Bake 11 minutes; add toppings and cheese. Bake an additional 10-12 minutes or until cheese melts. Makes 6-8 servings.