- Lusciously light, with real bits of lemon peel, this beautiful pound cake is always a showstopper for dessert or brunch. Just add butter and water. Serves 11 (17 oz.) TS EatWell. Kosher. Item: 769505
- Lemon Crinkle Cookies: Sunny Lemon Pound Cake & Icing Mix prepared as drop cookies and frosted with a lemon buttercream frosting.
- Stir 1 tablespoon poppy seeds into batter before baking.
- After drizzling cake with icing, sprinkle with sweetened, flaked coconut.
- For mini trifles, cut cake into cubes. In small glass dishes or wine glasses, layer cake cubes with whipped cream and fresh berries. Dust with contents of icing packet.
product details & suggested uses:
- Packet 1: Enriched unbleached flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, ascorbic acid, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), sugar, cornstarch, eggs, nonfat milk, less than 2% of dried lemon peel, egg whites, leavening (sodium acid pyrophosphate, baking soda), natural flavor, oleoresin turmeric (color), salt, soybean oil, wheat gluten, xanthan gum.
- Packet 2: Sugar, food starch-modified, soybean oil, citric acid, salt, natural flavor.
- Contains: Egg, milk and wheat
- Manufactured in a facility that processes soy and tree nuts.
- Certified Kosher-dairy by Kof-K