Crispy graham snacks baked with honey, cinnamon and vanilla. Perfect for dipping, dunking and snacking. Serves 8. (8 oz.) TS EatWell. Kosher. Item: 384105
product details & suggested uses:
- Crispy graham snacks baked with honey, cinnamon and vanilla. Perfect for dipping, dunking and snacking. Serves 8. (8 oz.) TS EatWell. Kosher. Item: 384105
- Twisty Graham Ducks: These tasty little duckies are a breeze to make. Simply fill the Twisty Grahams with melted almond bark, pipe two little dots of decorating icing and voila! Adorable little ducks.
- For easy entertaining, serve with fruit dip or one of our sweet cheese balls.
- Crush and use crumbs to coat cheese balls or truffles.
- Dip into our Creamy Caramel Sauce, Rhubarb Strawberry Fruit Spread or whipped cream.
- Unbleached enriched wheat flour (flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate-B1, riboflavin-B2, folic acid), sugar, shortening (partially hydrogenated soybean and cottonseed oils), graham flour, honey, cinnamon, salt, soy lecithin (emulsifier), leavening (baking soda), vanilla.
- Contains: Wheat and soy.
- Manufactured in a facility that processes peanut and tree nuts.
- Contains bioengineered food ingredients.
- Certified Kosher-parve by the OU
read the latest reviews
These are my favorite! I wish there was more in the bag because of how good they are. I eat them plain or dip them in a flavored cream cheese.
Great pick up snack, crunchy with just the right amount of cinnamon
Very good, addicting ?
Great flavor, good quantity in the bag
These are really good. We paired them with the Lemon Cheese Ball. Super Delicious
Garlic Parmesan Wing Sauce
This RETURNING bottle of deliciousness is AMAZING!! A very smooth and not spicy wing sauce
Advice, buy more than 1 bag. You'll eat the first one extremely fast. Great product.
So good plain or with sweet cookie or Mango cheese balls. I order 4 at a time!
Just bought 3 more bags....soooo good!
I thought they were good. I think they would be good with a cookie dough dip.
I think these must be really good, but can’t really say, ‘cause my husband ate them all!