- All the creamy, orangey-flavor of your favorite frozen treat. These rich bars pair sweet orange and luscious cream cheese to distill the essence of summer. Just add cream cheese and milk. Serves 9. (14 oz.) Seasonal item.
- Dust prepared bars with powdered sugar.
- Whisk together ½ cup powdered sugar, 1 tablespoon orange zest and 1 tablespoon orange juice. Drizzle over bars.
- Stir white chocolate chips into batter.
- Stir 1 teaspoon Cinnamon Spice Seasoning into batter.
- For mini cakes, prepare in our Silicone Bar Pan. Bake 26-28 minutes.
- For muffins, prepare in a 12-count muffin pan. Sprinkle with coarse sugar. Bake 21-23 minutes.
- Spread with cream cheese frosting and garnish with mandarin oranges.
- Item: 281219
1 package Orange Dreamsicle™ Bar Mix
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened, divided
½ cup 2% milk
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In medium bowl, combine Orange Dreamsicle™ Bar Mix packet 1 and 3 ounces cream cheese. Slowly add milk while vigorously mixing. Set aside.
2. In another medium bowl, combine Orange Dreamsicle™ Bar Mix packet 2 and remaining 5 ounces cream cheese. Fold into batter; do not over mix.
3. Pour batter into a greased 8x8-inch baking pan. Bake 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
4. Cool completely before serving. Refrigerate bars, covered, within 2 hours of baking.
Makes about 9 servings.
High Altitude Preparation (6,300 ft.): Increase oven temperature to 400°F. Add 1 additional tablespoon milk. Bake for 18 minutes or until toothpick inserted
in the center comes out clean.
Do not eat raw batter.
INGREDIENTS: Packet 1: Sugar, bleached wheat flour, brown sugar, soybean oil, nonfat dry milk, baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, cornstarch, monocalcium phosphate), orange peel, dried whole eggs, salt, natural flavors (soy), modified cornstarch, beta-carotene (color). Packet 2: Sugar, confectioner’s sugar (sugar, cornstarch), natural flavor.
CONTAINS: Egg, milk, soy and wheat.
Certified Kosher-dairy by OU.